There are two ways from The Fortune Institute business coaching program to excel in business as an entrepreneur:
The first is by developing effective marketing strategies. The second is making those marketing strategies happen, in a highly effective manner.
The latter is all about personal high performance, yet very few executives and business entrepreneurs spend much time improving their own performance.
Here’s a test to help you identify whether you are a high performer, and to assist in showing you performance areas you could get better at.
Grab a pen and give yourself a mark for each one that applies to you.
1. You are clear on your goals for the month and the year.
2. You plan your day before you start work
3. You have all your work tasks on a To Do List.
4. You review that To Do List at least daily.
5 You are absolutely clear on your most important activities
6. Most of your day is spent on those activities.
7. You are calm and focused at work.
8. You do your emails in blocks, not as they come up.
9. You work quickly and effectively.
10. You talk to yourself in a positive, encouraging manner.
11. You know your 3 top values and live them.
12. You take time each day to visualize yourself performing well.
13. You do what is hard and stay positive when things are tough.
14. You maintain a sense of humor and enjoyment while working.
15. You are fully committed to your company.
16. You regularly do more than what is asked.
17. People can count on you. You stick to deadlines.
How did you go?
To be considered a high performer you should have scored a Yes on at least 12 of the statements.
But the real value of the test is for you to identify which areas you need to focus on and improve.
Remember, once you have your business business marketing strategy right, it all comes down to execution.
It’s vitally important you perform effectively every single day to make that execution a reality.
This test and checklist helps you do exactly that.